Cyber Suite Coverage | eRisk Hub
Cyber Suite is a comprehensive cyber lnsurance solution designed to help school districts respond to the full range of cyber incidents, including the breach of personal information, the threat of unauthorized intrusion into or interference with its computers systems, damage to data and systems from a computer attack and cyber related litigation.
- Data Compromise Response Expenses - Provides the Member with the resources to respond to a breach of personal information
- Computer Attack - Responds to a computer attack that damages the Member’s data and systems
- Cyber Extortion - Helps the Member respond to an extortion threat
- Data Compromise Liability - Provides defense and settlement costs in the event of a suit related to a breach of personal information
- Network Security Liability – Provides defense and settlement costs in the event of a suit alleging that a system security failure on the part of the Member caused damage to a third party
- Electronic Media Liability - Provides defense and settlement costs in the event of a suit alleging that information displayed by the Member on a website caused damage to a third party
Resources - eRisk Hub
PCAT Members have access to a data compromise portal. eRisk hub will help Members understand their information exposures, and initiate an incident response plan to manage the costs and minimize the effects of a data breach.
Key features of the portal include:
- Incident Response Plan Checklist – suggested steps schools can take following a data breach incident. Having an incident response plan prepared in advance of a breach can be useful for defense of potential litigation.
- Online Training Modules – ready-to-use training for schools on privacy best practices and Red Flag Rules.
- Risk Management Tools – assist schools in managing their data breach exposures including self-assessments and state breach notification laws.
- Learning Center – best practices and white papers written by leading authorities.